Italian Festival at The Blind Horse
Culinary Experiences Italian Style
Performer: Val Siegal
When: August 13 - 13, 2016
Time: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Join us August 13th for our annual Italian Festival 11:00 - 5:00.
We have a fun day planned for you and have some delicious Italian Food for you. Enjoy the following:
- "Italian Cafe" in the Granary featuring Italian Coffees and house made Italian desserts
- 1/2 price pizzas on our patio
- Gourmet Pasta Bar
- Plus the following Culinary Experiences:
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM - Make Your Own Mozzarella Cheese
- Notes and recipe provided
- Two person teams will be created - master cheesemaker and assistant. Each guest will make their own mozzarella and then switch roles with their assistant.
- Ticket For One enables you to go home with 4-5 large mozzarella balls; Ticket For Two will be 7-8 large mozzarella balls total. We will teach you the proper way to freeze and unfreeze your mozzarella balls.
- $50 for one person, $90 for two people... limited space, please contact Tom Nye to sign up, 920-287-3313
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM - Kids Pizza Making Workshop
$25 a person includes a glass of wine for the parent while their child learns to make pizza with Executive Chef Brent Davis. The kids will then serve their parents lunch with the pizza they made. (limited space, please contact the winery to sign up, 920-287-3313)
12:00 - 4:00 Live Music with Val Siegal
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM - Italian Cooking Class with Brent Davis (SOLD OUT)
Learn, taste and have fun with Executive Chef Brent Davis as he makes his favorite pasta. (wine included) Seating is limited, $30 a person. Reservations required, 920-287-3313. If you are interested in being one of our amateur chefs, please ask for Tom Nye or email email@example.com